Saturday, May 16, 2009

(dictated at home 3 weeks later)
On Saturday at Casa Andina in Lima, while my mom was taking a shower I got to go to my cousins' room. Their room was across the hall from ours.

My cousin Blake was having a first-class, second-class bed. But ours was the same. And he then started saying that the first-class guys got an individual chair, but then I said that the first-class guys get to ride on the train. We were pretending we were on a train. The first-class guys get to lay down on a bed and sleep!

Then we went to church in the hotel, and Jarek sings pretty loudly. He has a clear voice and the adults have a little bit of a raspy voice. His voice is good because it's clear, but it sounds a little bit strange among all the adult voices. It stands out and you can hear him more than other people because he also sings really loud.

After church we had Crepes and Waffles, which is one of their restaurants. The crepes I had had chocolate in them and chocolate ice cream. They didn't taste very good, and I couldn't cut through them or bite through them. The chocolate ice cream tasted fine, but the chocolate inside the crepe tasted bad.

We had my Uncle David's wedding at night and it seemed to take forever. We had a party at Maisa's house and we had a lot of fun there, but all we really did was sit around and drink Inca Cola. Well, that's what I did. And Inca Cola is one of their yummy drinks. It tastes like bubble gum.

No comments:

Post a Comment