Friday, May 15, 2009


Casa Andina, Lima (dictated)

We don’t know the rating of the stars on this hotel, but I would rate it a three-star, ‘cause it’s pretty nice.

We went to an Italian place and I had delicious steak, chewy though. We had ice cream after, but I did not like my ice cream! My cousin Jarek liked it, but he got a different kind of ice cream.

Peru is fun. The people seem really nice. One of our taxi drivers wasn’t allowed to sleep. That was a bit crazy. But still, I think Peru is fun.

We went to the beach and there were crabs. I tested how strong one of them’s shell was and it cracked when I threw a stone on it. There were little yellow crabs everywhere. On a big thing of rocks there were a couple of big black crabs.

There was an elephant at a mall that we went to, that when it walked, it actually did walk, it sounded like a bunch of knights marching in full armour. It was so fun! But I was a little bit afraid that I would fall off. But still I had a lot of fun in Peru.

I think everyone should go to Peru if they want a fun vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment