Saturday, July 24, 2010

Back handspring and back flip

Last week I did my first ever unspotted back handspring. No one was spotting me! And after that I did a back flip without anyone spotting me! That was after the conference.

The conference was really fun. We went swimming in a 9-ft deep swimming pool. It was super fun. I think the conference was the funnest fun I've had this year!

Jarek just moved onto a 90-acre plot of land that's really big and cool. It has horses, a lake, even two ponds and a pool. Maybe three ponds, I don't remember. But it's really, really cool. There's a barn with horses in it, and the swimming pool goes from 4 feet to 9 feet deep. And they also have a trampoline and lots of forest and stuff. It was really, really awesome!

Jarek has officially moved now. We have to wait a few months and we might move.

No comments:

Post a Comment